Enan is a very light, very strong — and remarkably comfortable — three-season tent.
2 colors : red or green
WE MODELED THE ENAN after our award-winning, best-selling Akto, with the goal of making a three season version that was as light as possible while still having the strength we require from a Hilleberg tent. We knew that we could have made the Enan even lighter, but we also knew that doing so would yield less than “true Hilleberg” durability and function.
We used the Akto’s proven single pole design and its single-ended full pole sleeve system, then reduced weight by using lighter, Kerlon 1000 in the outer tent and a very light inner tent fabric. At the same time, we kept the same 9 mm DAC NSL pole the Akto uses, because the weight savings of a smaller diameter pole is quite negligible, while the loss in strength is significant.
As with our other Yellow Label tents, the Enan’s venting system is built into its construction: a full mesh inner tent door, in combination with outer tent head and foot ends of tough mesh both allows and encourages constant air flow. For very windy and rainy conditions, Kerlon 1000 fabric panels can be rolled down and secured to cover the outer tent’s mesh ends. When not in use, these panels roll up and stuff into integrated pockets.
During development, our testers used the Enan for everything from adventure travel in Southeast Asia, to backpacking trips in Europe and the US. All praised how easy it was to pitch, its roominess and its comfort, and all were quite impressed with its strength – and, of course, with its very pleasing light weight!
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles make for a very lightweight yet strong tent.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Single pole construction offers excellent space to weight ratio and is an outstanding choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Basic pitching requires six pegs: two in the corners of both the head foot ends, and one each in the head and foot end guy lines. The simple, single-opening, continuous pole sleeve and tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
WHILE EVERY HILLEBERG TENT comes with all the pegs, lines and poles you need, you may, from time to time, need replacements. You may also want to accessorize for more flexibility on your adventures: spare line runners, guy line, and pole holders let you customize your shelter to your needs; special circumstances may dictate special use pegs or additional poles for stability; or you may simply want different sorts of pegs. Footprints can extend the life of your tent and cut down on condensation in the vestibules, and a hank of our strong, light guy line cord is always useful.
- Yellow Label
- 3 seasons
- 1.2 kg
- Inner tent length
- 215 cm
- Max inner tent width
- 95 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 93 cm
- Inner tent area
- 1.7 m²
- Vestibule area
- 0.8 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1000
- Outer tent fabric
- 20 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 40 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 8 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5000 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 10 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 21 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- 70 denier Nylon
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 90 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 15000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 9 mm : 1 x 293 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 8 Y-peg UL
- Made in
Comment monter correctement la Enan (en Anglais), mais le mieux reste encore de l'apprendre directement chez Tentes4Saisons...
Astuces et conseils pour monter votre tente sur un sol difficile (en Anglais) :
You might also like