SOULO BL Hilleberg
Strong, remarkably light, expedition ready solo tent.
The new Soulo BL is Hilleberg’s strongest one-person tent, built to take on the most demanding terrain, weather, and expeditions in all seasons. Remarkably roomy, easy to pitch and highly versatile, the Soulo BL is fully freestanding with a single integrated vestibule. Like all Black Label tents, it has 10 mm poles and Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric, and its multiple pole-crossing construction has purpose-built guy line placement and attachment points to handle high winds and snow. The Soulo BL’s strength is perfect for mountaineers, alpine climbers and ski mountaineers, ski tourers and winter backpackers, solo expeditions and anyone traveling in remote places where harsh weather is common. And its fully freestanding structure and compact footprint is ideal for tough pitching conditions, whether that’s knife edge ridges, rugged mountain terrain, rocky shores, or urban sites. Choose the Soulo BL if you simply want the absolute strongest, most robust Hilleberg solo tent.
Soulo means “island,” in Sami, the language of the people indigenous to northern Scandinavia.
• Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
• All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
• The Soulo BL has plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Fully freestanding dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with the Soulo/Soulo BL Mesh Inner tent.
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires the optional Soulo/Soulo BL pitching kit.
• Dual guy lines on each pole, with the upper attachment loop designed to wrap around the pole, increase stability in poor conditions.
• Adjustable roof vent can be closed with a snow-proof panel, and is accessible from inside the tent.
• Separate vent cover protects open vent from snow and rain.
• Flap protects zipper from the rain.
• High bathtub floor keeps out ground water.
• Integrated stowage pocket.
• Full no-see-um mesh on inner tent door is covered by a zipper adjust-able, fabric panel for all-season comfort.
• Vestibule is integrated into the construction, resulting in a fully freestanding tent.
- Black Label
- 4 saisons
- 2.8 kg
- Inner tent length
- 220 cm
- Max inner tent width
- 105 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 95 cm
- Inner tent area
- 2.0 m²
- Vestibule area
- 0.6 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1800
- Outer tent fabric
- 40 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 55 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 18 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5500 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 40 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 43 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- Nylon 100 deniers
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 110 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 20000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 10 mm: 2 x 344, 1 x 285 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 12 V-pegs
You might also like