The Saitaris in an innovative, spacious and exceptionally strong self-supporting four person tent built for the toughest conditions.
BECAUSE OF BOTH its tremendous strength and its spaciousness, the Saitaris has a remarkably broad range of use.
Those needing the ultimate base camp tent – such as mountaineers tackling remote, high altitude climbs – and expedition travelers to the most demanding environments will find its strength and its excellent space to weight ratio invaluable.
Ski tourers and paddle tourers alike will value both its roomy interior and its gear-swallowing vestibules, as well as its easy-to-pitch, self-supporting structure. These same users will also find the Saitaris’ attributes perfect for less formidable adventures, such as leisurely family camping trips to the beach or the mountains, or for car camping.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for four occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Self-supporting dome design requires only the vestibules to be pegged, and the innovative full sleeve plus sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- One standard and one extended vestibule afford even more gear storage and comfort.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
WHILE EVERY HILLEBERG TENT comes with all the pegs, lines and poles you need, you may, from time to time, need replacements.
You may also want to accessorize for more flexibility on your adventures: spare line runners, guy line, and pole holders let you customize your shelter to your needs; special circumstances may dictate special use pegs or additional poles for stability; or you may simply want different sorts of pegs.
Footprints can extend the life of your tent and cut down on condensation in the vestibules, and a hank of our strong, light guy line cord is always useful.
- Black Label
- 4 saisons
- 4 p
- 6.6 kg
- Inner tent length
- 245 cm
- Max inner tent width
- 220 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 125 cm
- Inner tent area
- 5.0 m²
- Vestibule area
- 2.8 m² + 1.4 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1800
- Outer tent fabric
- 40 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 55 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 18 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5500 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 40 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 43 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- Nylon 100 deniers
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 110 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 20000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 10 mm 4 x 641, 1 x 287 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 28 Y-pegs
Comment monter correctement la Saitaris (en Anglais), mais le mieux reste encore de l'apprendre directement chez Tentes4Saisons...
Lors de la remise de la Saitaris à l'équipe de "Pôle Nord", dans le pavillon polaire d'Océanopolis, à Brest, devant plusieurs classes d'écoliers.
Voici le reportage en vidéo :
Astuces et conseils pour monter votre tente sur un sol difficile (en Anglais) :
Comment monter votre tente sur de la neige (en anglais) ? Conseils et astuces :
You might also like