NALLO 4 GT Hilleberg
The Nallo 4 GT is the ideal all-around, all-season, exceptionally lightweight four person tent with an extended vestibule.
3 colors : sand, red or green
THE NALLO 4 GT’S salient characteristic may be its light weight, but it is still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures. This explains why this tent is an ideal choice for those needing the roomiest, lightest tent that still offers all-season, all weather functionality. This includes wilderness photographers, professional climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who have to carry large amounts of gear, as well as long distance hikers, who want to get more out of carrying less. Three-person teams often opt for the Nallo 4 GT, as it offers both the extra interior room and capacious storage space with very little weight penalty. Families with younger children and those who hike with their dogs also love the extra space – and, of course, the very light weight – the Nallo 4 GT has to offer.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for four occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and extended vestibule afford easy access and maximum storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
WHILE EVERY HILLEBERG TENT comes with all the pegs, lines and poles you need, you may, from time to time, need replacements. You may also want to accessorize for more flexibility on your adventures: spare line runners, guy line, and pole holders let you customize your shelter to your needs; special circumstances may dictate special use pegs or additional poles for stability; or you may simply want different sorts of pegs. Footprints can extend the life of your tent and cut down on condensation in the vestibules, and a hank of our strong, light guy line cord is always useful.
- Red Label
- 4 saisons
- 4 p
- 3.6 kg
- Inner tent length
- Max inner tent width
- 210 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 115 cm
- Inner tent area
- 4.3 m²
- Vestibule area
- 3.2 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1200
- Outer tent fabric
- 30 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- Coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers of 100% silicone, and treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 49 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 12 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5000 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 30 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 35 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- 70 denier Nylon
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 90 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 15000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 9 mm : 1 x 368, 2 x 328 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 20 V-pegs
Comment monter correctement la Nallo GT (en Anglais), mais le mieux reste encore de l'apprendre directement chez Tentes4Saisons...
Et la tente intérieure seule (supports d'arceau vendus séparément)
Comment monter votre tente tunnel en pleine tempête et seul (en anglais) ? Voici de précieux conseils :
Astuces et conseils pour monter votre tente sur un sol difficile (en Anglais) :
Comment monter votre tente sur de la neige (en anglais) ? Conseils et astuces :