ANJAN 2 Hilleberg
The Anjan 2 is the ideal two person tent for mobile journeys in warmer conditions where the lowest weight is the highest priority.
2 colors : sand, red or green
THE ANJAN 2 was designed specifically as a very light tent for mobile adventures in warmer and snow-free conditions. And while it is indeed very light, it also have unexpected strength. During development, we set up an Anjan in our wind machine (a converted snow making blower), and left it for 6 to 8 hours in very strong winds. The Anjan stood strong with no problem.
We redesigned the Anjan models for 2017, replacing the dual opening pole sleeves and Lock-Tip poles with single opening sleeves and standard poles. To retain the excellent venting effect of having the outer stop short of coming all the way to the ground, we incorporated catenary patterning into the bottom of the outer tent walls, creating permanent gaps to allow full air flow. In addition to its venting effect, the new design is easier to pitch, especially in windy conditions.
The Anjan 2’s inner tent has an all mesh door and a large, triangular mesh vent in the rear wall for constant air flow. In very warm conditions, you can fully roll up the rear wall of the outer tent. You can also completely roll away the Anjan 2’s vestibule.
Given all of this, the Anjan 2 is perfect for 3 season backpacking trips and summer bicycle and paddle tours, and it is also well-suited for hunters on scouting trips or on early season, minimalist hunts. It is also ideal for warm weather comfort seekers who want to “size up” but still keep the weight very low: the Anjan 2 makes a deluxe solo tent!
- Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
- 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
WHILE EVERY HILLEBERG TENT comes with all the pegs, lines and poles you need, you may, from time to time, need replacements. You may also want to accessorize for more flexibility on your adventures: spare line runners, guy line, and pole holders let you customize your shelter to your needs; special circumstances may dictate special use pegs or additional poles for stability; or you may simply want different sorts of pegs. Footprints can extend the life of your tent and cut down on condensation in the vestibules, and a hank of our strong, light guy line cord is always useful.
- Yellow Label
- 3 saisons
- 2 p
- Inner tent length
- 220 cm
- Max inner tent width
- 130 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 100 cm
- Inner tent area
- 2.8 m²
- Vestibule area
- 1.3 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1000
- Outer tent fabric
- 20 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- Coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers of 100% silicone, and treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 40 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 8 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5000 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 10 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 20 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- 50 denier Nylon
- Floor treatment
- Double-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 75 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 12000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 9 mm : 1 x 305, 1 x 260 cm Lock Tip
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 12 Y-peg UL
Comment monter correctement l'Anjan (en Anglais), mais le mieux reste encore de l'apprendre directement chez Tentes4Saisons...
Astuces et conseils pour monter votre tente sur un sol difficile (en Anglais) :