NAMMATJ 2 Hilleberg
The Nammatj 2 is the best choice any two person outing in any condition where low weight is of equal importance to strength, reliability, and roominess.
3 colors : sand, red or green
THE NAMMATJ 2 is the master of both high and low country, equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in the local hills. This robust all-season, all-arounder pitches quickly and easily, can be taken down and moved in a flash, yet is far stronger and lighter than any other tent in its class.
Because of its superb weight to strength ratio and compact footprint, the Nammatj 2 has become immensely popular with extreme users, such as polar travelers looking to save weight, mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by more “regular” users, as well: backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
WHILE EVERY HILLEBERG TENT comes with all the pegs, lines and poles you need, you may, from time to time, need replacements. You may also want to accessorize for more flexibility on your adventures: spare line runners, guy line, and pole holders let you customize your shelter to your needs; special circumstances may dictate special use pegs or additional poles for stability; or you may simply want different sorts of pegs. Footprints can extend the life of your tent and cut down on condensation in the vestibules, and a hank of our strong, light guy line cord is always useful.
- Black Label
- 4 saisons
- 2 p
- 3.0 kg
- Inner tent length
- Max inner tent width
- 130 cm
- Max inner tent height
- 95 cm
- Inner tent area
- 2.8 m²
- Vestibule area
- 1.2 m²
- Outer tent fabric
- Kerlon 1800
- Outer tent fabric
- 40 D high tenacity Nylon Ripstop 66
- Outer tent treatment
- 100% silicone coated on both sides with a total of 3 layers. Treated for UV resistance during dyeing and coating
- Outer tent weight
- 55 g/m²
- Outer tent tear strength
- minimum 18 kg
- Water column outer tent
- 5500 mm
- Inner tent fabric
- 40 denier Ripstop Nylon
- Inner tent treatment
- Durable Water Reppellent (DWR)
- Inner tent weight
- 43 g/m²
- Floor fabric
- Nylon 100 deniers
- Floor treatment
- Triple-coated polyurethane
- Floor weight
- 110 g/m²
- Water column tent floor
- 20000 mm
- Highly puncture and abrasion resistant
- DAC FeatherLite NSL poles
- 10 mm : 2 x 293 cm
- Poles dimensions (folded)
- 43 cm
- 18 Y-pegs
Comment monter correctement la Nammatj (en Anglais), mais le mieux reste encore de l'apprendre directement chez Tentes4Saisons...
Comment monter votre tente tunnel en pleine tempête et seul (en anglais) ? Voici de précieux conseils :
Astuces et conseils pour monter votre tente sur un sol difficile (en Anglais) :
Comment monter votre tente sur de la neige (en anglais) ? Conseils et astuces :
You might also like